- Do you know what district you are in? (Beechmont is in both District 37, and 38. Check and find out!)
- Where your Polling Place is?
- Want to see your ballot?
- Want to know what kind of ID to bring?
- Need a ride to the polls– Or know someone who does?
- Feel like you need to know more about the candidates?
***Remember, you cannot go to the polls with any election advertisements– shirts, pins, stickers***
Rides to the Polls
Call (502) 582-1999
Example of information available
What Kind of ID do I need?
Election Officers shall confirm the identity of each voter by either personal acquaintance, or by a drivers license, social security card, credit card or another form of ID containing both picture and signature.
Who is on my ballot?
then click ballot to look at your sample ballot.